HUNTING HILLS EVENT CALENDAR
*This event has been modified due to current state of MD restrictions. Please read all details.*
In previous years our swim club goes "Dormant" over the winter. But last year we decided we wanted to change that! Since we all own such a large beautiful property we want to use it and enjoy it. With The Holiday's coming we wanted to celebrate as a "pool family".
Normally we have held a full outdoor holiday party as a pool family. But this year we unfortunately have to drastically scale it back due to COVID. See details below, as we specifically wanted to keep this event on for children, while making it "Safe".
Our event officer is going all out to "light up" the property for the holidays to bring some cheer to you and your families! We'll have music playing! And most importantly we want you to dress for the holidays! Tacky sweaters! Santa Hats! Light up Ties! Have fun with it! Come down, walk through the property with your children! We'll have two socially distant fire pits going if you want to stop in for a few minutes.
*Given the current pandemic we ask you to bring your mask and socially distance yourself outside. We also consider this a "Continuous event", meaning we encourage you to just stop by and say hi. We want to make sure everyone has a good time but stays safe!!
The bottom line is we didn't want to cancel this event due to the virus. We think it is very important everyone's children have these moments of joy, especially over the holidays.
The property will be lit from 6-8pm and we encourage you to stop by!
1. You MUST bring your own nerf gun with you. We know in previous years' we've supplied some but this year we cannot. YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR OWN!
2. ABSOLUTELY NO MEGA DARTS! Regular bullets only.
3. You can bring your own bullets but we'll have some. (But we'll have to write your initials on them)
4. You are required to wear goggles. We will supply them if you don't have any. *They will be sanitized before and after use.*
5. Lastly you must help with cleanup at the end.
Please RSVP so we have a head count. Include how many kids on your RSVP. Hope to see you there!!