This is the final cleanup day before we open. The focus will be on outstanding items as well as any items we think should be covered in case the city does an inspection like last year. We're hoping to not have much left after the last cleanup day. Tasks that are left:
1. Finish painting the clubhouse. The majority of this work involves being on a ladder with someone assisting you at all times.
2. Staining a few more picnic tables and the pavilion floor.
3. More weeding around the property.
4. Hanging signs and final prep around the property.
5. Cleanup and organization of the garage (Throwing away some stuff)
6. Possible staining of the upper balcony.
Kona Ice will be on property. Time TBD. Likely closer to the all member meeting. Remember to bring your kids and they can run around the property and play.
This will be rain or shine. Hopefully no rain though.
Immediately following the cleanup day at 1pm is our all member meeting.
Remember, we are the owners of the club. The nicer it looks. The more members join. We have to work together as a community. For any specific questions don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.