Hunting Hills Swim Club will be hosting their 1st ever Flea Market/Craft Fair. We recently added the "Craft Fair" part because of the turnout of people wishing to signup for a table space who are selling handmade items.
We all know that you have plenty of things you want to get rid of! This will give you the opportunity to spend some time in the community along with others. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines and monitor them along the way. We currently have 52 spaces reserved and more everyday.
If you want to just attend, and shop. Just click "Going" so you get a reminder.
If you want to be a seller you MUST register with firstname.lastname@example.org This is free for members, but you MUST email your name, phone number and email and state "I am a member".
As long as your "Sale item" fits the guidelines below you can setup a table. Here is the fine print if you want to sell: *Please read them carefully as your reply is required on a few things to hold your spot.*
1. 10 dollars per space for the public. (Free to current club members) The technical size of a space has not been established but it’s likely along the lines of 10 by 10 area. Total Space Size will be established as you arrive and you will need to pay with cash or cash app up front upon arrival.
2. We DO NOT supply you your tables. If you need electric to “Demo” an item, we have electric onsite but will NOT supply extension cords. All merchants will setup INSIDE the pool grounds. NOT on the parking lot. We want to save the lot for attendees.
3. Location of spaces chosen is first come first serve. Someone will open the main gates by 630am. We want all vendors to arrive NO LATER than 730am. If you come after 730am, you may be turned away. You must drop off your items and move your car up on the grass or somewhere “out of the way” so as to keep the lot available for visitors.
4. No sale of pornography, guns or weapons, live animals or bootleg items. This is a family swim club so use discretion on what you sell.
5. Event runs from 8am to 2pm. Saturday May 8th is our rain date. *I would recommend marking the rain date down on your calendar*
6. You must email your full name, email and phone number to email@example.com and we’ll add you to our spreadsheet. Once I receive that info you’re good to go. An email reminder confirming your spot will be sent as we get closer to the event.
7. Feel free to tell friends about this event so they can also reserve spaces. The more advertising we get, the better.