The Nerf battle is back, but due to COVID19 restrictions it's going to be a little different this year.
#1. We can't have a full "Battle" because we don't want all the kids touching each other's darts. As kids arrive we'll give them darts and write their initials on them. If you can bring your own darts and have your child's initials pre-written on them that would be ideal.
#2. Masks are REQUIRED. But we hope that makes it "Cool". Customize your mask! Make it stylized for the event! Have fun with it!
#3 Our manager Christina said that after watching the kids last year, their aim was pretty bad. So this event is going to be a shooting range. We're going to setup targets around the property for the kids to hit. We'll get each kid at the different targets and see who can hit the most shots on each target. We'll do varying distances and challenges.
We want this to be fun! But these are challenging times!
1. You MUST bring your own nerf gun with you. We know in previous years' we've supplied some but this year we cannot. YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR OWN!
2. ABSOLUTELY NO MEGA DARTS! Regular bullets only.
3. You can bring your own bullets but we'll have some. (But we'll have to write your initials on them)
4. You are required to wear goggles. We will supply them if you don't have any. *They will be sanitized before and after use.*
5. Lastly you must help with cleanup at the end.
Please RSVP so we have a head count. Include how many kids on your RSVP. Hope to see you there!!